Speciality: Obstetrician – Gynaecologist
- 1983 – Graduates from Bad Homburg Lyceum, Frankfurt, Germany
- 1986 – 1990 – Practice during the course of study at the Medical School in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Paris, Australia, Switzerland, China and Taiwan.
- 1990 – Graduates from the Medical School of the University of Frankfurt.
- 1990 – 1997 – Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at: Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa
- Laparoscopic Surgery,Nordwest University Hospital, Frankfurt, Germany
- In Vitro Fertilization with Professor Ian Craft in London, England
- Laparoscopic Surgery, Homerton Hospital, London, England
- Laparoscopic Surgery, Lewisham Hospital, London, England
- 1997 – Acquires specialization from the University of Frankfurt
- 1998 – 2006 – CME (Continuous Medical Education) in Germany, UK and USA with emphasis on laparoscopy, minimal invasive surgery, infertility, holistic management of menopause, and natural childbirth with waterbirth, homeopathy and non-intervention.
- 2004 – 2006 – Training fro subspecialty of Homeopathy with G. Vithoulkas in Athens University.
- 2007 – July workshop for Chinese acupuncture in Japan
- 2009 – Training in Anti – Aging medicine in Milan, Italy.
- 1998 – present day – Private practice in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Athens with Special interest in Laparoscopic Surgery, Infertility, Management of Menopause and cosmetic gynaecology.
- 2009 – present day– Continuous training in Anti – Aging Medicine with ABRAM. Continuous interest in cosmetic gynaecology and vaginal rejuvenation. Specializes in surgical and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures and FEMI-LIFT.